> In your config files try setting a different country mirror code.
> Your local mirror may be having problems.
>

> Ian McWilliam

Yeah--no issues for me either with the US mirrors. My guess is that it's either a local mirror issue for you or perhaps something else getting in the way and obfuscating the problem. (I.e. like a DNS or routing issue between you and the mirror....)

Ya know... next time I should think more before I hit send. :-|

It would stand to reason that if you're getting that error, you're connecting to the mirror--no routing / DNS issues possible. Must be local mirror issue then.