On Monday 16 January 2006 16:55, Kurt Miller wrote:
> On Sunday 15 January 2006 5:50 pm, viq wrote:
> > Yes, apparently. Any idea what could this be? I'll run now several
> > kernel builds on the linux host to verify the hardware is not causing
> > problems.
>
> Don't bother - its not a hardware problem. Anyone using the recent snaps
> will see it. When a solution is found I'll be sure to send a note to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*sigh* thanks. Mainly I was hoping to play with WildFire
(http://www.jivesoftware.org/wildfire/) to see how its communicating with
Asterisk works. Oh well, I guess I won't be able to do that on OpenBSD for
now.

Though I'm stressing the hardware anyway, as it seems that may be causing me
some problems as well. But that's another story ;)

--
viq

Kliknij po wiecej! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18ed