Toni Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok, thanks for the heads-up. I am more interested if it's intentional
> behaviour that I _can't_ make makesum from the top directory when
> Makefile includes <bsd.port.subdir.mk> instead of <bsd.port.mk>.

Only a subset of the bsd.port.mk targets are available at the
directory level above.  I don't think too much thought went into
designing that subset, it just grew over time.  That said, I can't
think of a good use for a recursive "makesum".

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]