Antoine Jacoutot [2006-06-18, 19:17:55]:
> steven mestdagh wrote:
> >"The wxWidgets library is required. Audacity 1.2 needs wxGTK 2.4,
> >compiled without the gtk2 or unicode options. (Future versions of
> >Audacity will support newer wxWidgets and GTK libraries.)"
>
> AFAIK audacity can be compiled using wxGTK2 anyway.

it doesn't build with wxWidgets 2.6. here is the error:

xml/XMLTagHandler.cpp: In member function `bool XMLTagHandler::ReadXMLTag(const
   char*, const char**)':
xml/XMLTagHandler.cpp:57: error: syntax error before `;' token
xml/XMLTagHandler.cpp:61: error: `tmp_attrs' undeclared (first use this
   function)
xml/XMLTagHandler.cpp:61: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
   once for each function it appears in.)

> >btw, is there some documentation that could be included?
>
> There's an help menu available from within the application.

I meant: some kind of reference manual for the wxWidgets library.

Can we skip the version in include/wx-gtk2-2.6, or replace that by a
variable in PLIST?

--
steven