On 2/23/05, Marc Espie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 06:29:25PM -0800, Troy James Sobotka wrote:
> I see that Cinelerra (http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3) has been
>  ported more or less to FreeBSD.  Would this application be a viable
> port to my beloved Open?

Looks cool. No-one has looked at it yet, though we do have ports for
some components, like OpenEXR now.

I've doing up ports for yasm, faac and x264, updated Jacob's libmpeg3
and am working on whatever else might be necessary. I'm still just
trying to get all the way throught configure.

here's a short list of what it needs so far, based on what's posted in
the wiki and the various packages it includes in the distribution.

BUILD_DEPENDS=  yasm::devel/yasm \
                nasm::devel/nasm

LIB_DEPENDS=    :esound-*:audio/esound \
                ::audio/toolame \
                a52.0::audio/liba52 \
                faac.0::audio/faac \
                faad.0::audio/faad \