I have spent a few months,trying to find out if someone is working on
a update to a more recent version of Gnome Desktop,and that answer is
still unclear, but i am hopeful :)

I have tried to build Gnome but I can't seem to get past glib, I have
a Past post about the build error.

Gnome on OpenBSD is reasonably outdated, and to the extent of my
current ability I would like to do my part in bringing Gnome to
OpenBSD.

I do not have the ability to make ports yet, but I am willing to offer
testing help,I have several different spare systems in my
office(available from now until January 2007) at the moment.

Maybe I could do installs from scratch on a fresh build of current
every few days to test ports, or maybe give a few people ssh accounts
to use them as build machines?

if my knowledge is lacking, maybe there is some OpenBSD specific
reason that I am unaware of that makes this port impossible.

Both FreeBSD and NetBSD have these ports, I am unclear on the
differences between the port systems, can one of these be easily
converted?

I am looking to help in anyway I can.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Sam Fourman Jr.