On Tuesday 19 December 2006 3:05 am, Stephan A. Rickauer wrote:
> Kurt Miller wrote:
> > This is working for me with the same versions of the packages
> > you listed. I built them myself instead of from snapshots though.
> > AFAICT, system nss doesn't effect this. Have you tried some
> > of the suggestions in the install message like creating a new
> > profile?
>
> After the problems with the packages I've also compiled from ports and
> had the same effect. Since I've migrated my profile from linux
> originally, I did move it away first and started a brand new
> ~/.thunderbird from scratch.

Not sure what it could be at the moment. Perhaps you are
picking up an old shared lib from a .libs package. What
does ls -d /var/db/pkg/.libs-* show? Try pkg_deleting
the ones that are not needed anymore - keep note of what
you pkg_delete.

Also could you capture your LD_DEBUG output and send
to me?

export LD_DEBUG=1
nohup thunderbird

reproduce the problem, exit thunderbird and send
me the nohup.out file gzip'ed.

-Kurt