I have attached an attempt at port of lablgtk2.

Lablgtk is a dependency for the Unison file synchronizer.
I maintain Unison.

The developers of Unison have asked us to try the compilation of the new
development release before they put it as the new beta release.
To my disappointment it does not compile with lablgtk (GTK1) any more.
It seems that no_x11 flavor works fine, though.
I have asked the developers of Unison to retract their changes so that
Unison still can be compiled with lablgtk to provide the GUI.  I don't
know if it will be possible.

Since Unison development right now expects lablgtk2, I made this port of
lablgtk2 and it compiles fine.
However, when I try to run the examples (in the fake installation) as
described in README for lablgtk2 I get segmentation fault.

Is there any GTK expert willing to take a look at this?

Best regards,

        Zvezdan