On 1/9/07, Mathieu Sauve-Frankel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you very much for porting UIM!
>
> Now all I want is UIM-enabled mlterm in tree.
> (I'm using mlterm-2.9.4pre [CVS HEAD].
> The latest release is 2.9.3. Both are very stable.)

I am curious to know if there is anything else you need to do to use it
from within mlterm. Here's an mlterm update to 2.9.3 with uim support.

Your patch works fine with UIM.
I can input Japanese characters on the mlterm.

Not sure if I should bump SHARED_LIBS or not. If someone could comment
that would be cool.

There is no API-changes between 2.9.0 and 2.9.3, AFAIK.
A function was added _after_ 2.9.3 though.

Thanks,
--
tamo (http://tamo.tdiary.net)