Okay, don't bother, i didn't understood that the configuration file
path was setted upon compilation... i edited
/usr/local/share/examples/slim/slim.conf, put 'login_cmd
exec /bin/sh - ~/.xsession' and it works fine now.. but having the
configuration file in examples/ is rather ugly imho..

Thanks again.

2007/3/11, Landry Breuil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
2007/3/11, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Guys,
> Hope, this is my first port. I'd appreciate any criticisms/tips on how
> I can improve it for future releases.

Thanks for this port, i was waiting for it :) Compiles and installs
fine here on i386, runs, but doesn't manage to log me in, 'failed to
execute login command'. I tried the sample slim.conf, setting
login_cmd to "exec /bin/sh - ~/.xsession" or "exec
/usr/local/bin/startfluxbox", none worked.. and /var/log/slim.log is
not helpful.
Can you give us a customized configuration file for OpenBSD in the
port, instead of the standard example ? What login_cmd do you use ?

Thanks again,
Landry