Andrea Fleckenstein <afl...@mailbox.org> writes:

> Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> writes:
>

>> Building it I had a problem with it trying to #include <execinfo.h>
>> and not finding it. Fixed with the diff below, I just removed the
>> #include - it doesn't actually use the backtrace functions on
>> OpenBSD anyway - this was causing my build to fail repeatably.
>> It does make me wonder why you didn't see it though.
>
> That is strange, I rebuilt again with the new OpenImageIO and still
> not a problem.

Sorry if I chime in, and apologise if I’m missing something, but I also
built the package (before the openimageio update) without any troubles.
I haven’t double checked, but there is libexecinfo that provides an
execinfo.h.  Given that it doesn’t actually use the backtrace function,
I am not surprised make port-lib-depends-check was OK.