On 2020/11/20 16:37, Manuel Giraud wrote:
> Here is a nice monospace bitmap font I'm using that is in my mystuff's
> port for quite some time now. Maybe this could go in if someone is
> interested.

let's go for chrisz's version of this, the flavour handling is easier
to deal with, and he has already got it converting to otb (pcf bitmap
fonts are no longer widely supported).

On 2020/10/24 13:03, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:
> this is a terminal font with bold and italic styles supporting many
> languages in several sizes.
> This is the most comprehensive terminal font I know.
>
> OK to import ?

tweaked version attached, this is ok sthen@. changes are:

- lowercase COMMENT
- https HOMEPAGE
- mention the name restriction in the license marker
- set MAKE_FLAGS instead of patching Makefile
- add slashed zero flavour, add a few more words about nbs/nbd in DESCR
- don't set nbs flavour by default, i'd also be sort-of ok without this
but it's not very intuitive to run "FLAVOR= make" if you want the default
version