Hi,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 07:46:22PM -0000, Dimitri Karamazov wrote:
> Caspar I'll let you know that I tried to look for something related to video
> issues by diffing
> across source directories of firefox-esr and tor-browser and couldn't find
> anything worthwhile.
> Don't know where to go from there.

Thanks for checking that out. Unfortunately, I don't have an idea where
to look besides that as well, right now. It probably doesn't help that
I'm not very knowledgeable about how Firefox actually displays video,
what libraries are involved and how, etc.. I'll let you know if I have
any other ideas and/or if I make any progress on this topic.

Caspar