On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 02:42:16AM +0300, Pavel Korovin wrote:
> I'm looking for OKs to import this.
`make test' works with two small warnings, "devel" should probably be
the primary category instead of "sysutils".

Where do those LOCAL_DEPS come from?  How did yoy compile that list?
I'd be helpful to provide a comment, otherwise it just looks odd.

Please put all variables (TEST_ENV) above targets.

pre-build could `cd' into the dir and install all of ${LOCAL_DEPS} at
once, avoiding the make loop.

You set PYTHONPATH in pre-build and TEST_ENV, can those be merged into
a common environment?

> Comment:
> VMware vSphere Automation SDK for Python

> VMware vSphere Automation SDK for Python
Please fill DESCR and do not duplicate COMMENT.