On 2020/11/24 11:34, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 09:26:40PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > Like what was done for py2-cairo, to unblock py-Pillow updates I would
> > like to re-import a copy of py-Pillow with the following changes to
> > ports/graphics/py2-Pillow (tgz attached).
>
> > OK?
>
> I guess I'd like to see some notation about why this exists. Right now
> the COMMENT and DESCR are remaining the same.
>
> Otherwise, ok kmos

Thanks. I've added to COMMENT (and added a PORTROACH marker), I followed
the lead of py2-cairo and didn't repeat it in DESCR - pkg_info shows both
together anyway:

$ pkg_info py-Pillow
Information for inst:py-Pillow-6.2.2p1

Comment:
Python Imaging Library (version for Python 2)

Pillow is the "friendly" PIL fork. PIL is the Python Imaging Library.

The Python Imaging Library (PIL) adds image processing capabilities to
your Python environment. This library provides extensive file format
support, an efficient internal representation, and powerful image
processing capabilities.