On 12/30/20 11:51 PM, trondd wrote:

But I'd be curious if someone has other images to tesk with as cpmtools
does not support everything since systems of te time used a variety of
disk formats and sector layots.

Tim.

Poke.  Any CP/M users?

Tim.

Hello Tim. I am slightly reluctant to give you tips as on where to
find binaries from commercial releases. However, having written
some code myself that deals with the CP/M format, I would like to
share some insight I found and compiled within this document here:

https://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/dMagnetic_datastructures.pdf

In addition to this, you can find the code i created from this release
(for example): https://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/dMagnetic_0.29.tar.bz
Specifically within the file src/loader/loader_dsk.c.

Please have a look, I would love to exchange some notes with you.

Thomas Dettbarn