On Mon, Jan 04 2021, Dimitri Karamazov <deserter...@danwin1210.me> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 07:46:29PM +0100, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 03 2021, Dimitri Karamazov <deserter...@danwin1210.me> wrote:
>> > Update graphics/openimageio to 2.2.10.0
>> >
>> > Build & run tested blender with it.
>> > 14 out of 54 tests fail.
>> > Atleast 3 of them fail because of some
>> > optional dependencies not being turned on.
>> > Like OpenVDB,libheif and ptex.
>>
>> > Removed the USE_DICOM option since it
>> > is optional now.
>>
>> It may be optional, but it is still used if available:
>>
>> (after a make configure)
>> --8<--
>> russell /usr/ports/graphics/openimageio$ doas pkg_delete dcmtk
>> dcmtk-3.6.3p0: ok
>> Read shared items: ok
>> russell /usr/ports/graphics/openimageio$ make all MAKE_JOBS=2 2>&1 | tee log2
>> ===>  Building for openimageio-2.2.10.0
>> ninja: error: '/usr/local/lib/libdcmimage.so.0.0', needed by
>> 'lib/libOpenImageIO.so.8.0', missing and no known rule to make it
>> -->8--
>>
>> Optional deps for which we have ports should be explicitely enabled or
>> disabled, to avoid problems during bulk builds.  See the commit log:
>>

> Oh, I should use a better method to search across ports.
> Couldn't find DICOM when I tried to.

pkglocate dicom does list dcmtk.  If that didn't help, looking at cvs
blame and then the relevant commit log usually does.

> Hi pascal, I wonder if I can take maintainership of this port.
> It is only required by blender and the update to this are very
> frequent which I intend to take care of.
>
> Let me know what you think.

Was there a particular reason for bringing robin-map as a separate
distfile?  Did you consider making a new port?  I'm not saying you
should, it doesn't seem to be widely used, I'm just being curious.

> Any comments,OK's?

Committed.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE