Stefan Hagen:

> portcheck, make port-lib-depends-check: ok
> make test:
>   amd64 - up to test 165 all good, then I ran out of disk space
>   sparc64 - passed

Well, I get:

 89: extracting even when . and .. are unreadable    FAILED (extrac09.at:37)

Looking at tests/testsuite.dir/089/testsuite.log in the work directory
shows

  chmod a-r . ..
  tar -xvf archive.tar -C extract f
  [...]
  +tar: .: Cannot getcwd: Permission denied
  +tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

I don't think our getcwd(3) fails this way.  Which makes me think a
gnulib wrapper has been enabled.  Ah, yes, from the configure output:

checking whether getcwd succeeds when 4k < cwd_length < 16k... no

Hmmm.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de