Hi

You are right Marc, huge diffs are hard to test for everyone.  Let's do it in
small steps.

I'll post gtk+/glib/pango this evening, so that people that aren't
interested in Gnome can test it too.  Libfam will follow.

As far as dbus goes, it's hard to test it with Gnome stuff that we have
ported sofar.  Like I wrote to you in private mail, I'll test it soon
(this evening) with gaim as it's the only one application I use that depends
on dbus.

Thanks for your input and expect more emails from me this evening.

Alek
--
It devoured my paper, it was a really good paper.
 -- Ellen Feiss, http://www.apple.com/switch/stories/ellenfeiss.html