发件人: Daniel Dickman <didick...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2021年1月20日 11:12
收件人: wen heping <wenheping2...@hotmail.com>
抄送: Brian Callahan <bcal...@openbsd.org>; ports@openbsd.org <ports@openbsd.org>
主题: Re: [Update] devel/bpython : Update to 0.20.1

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Here is a patch for devel/bpython to update to 0.20.1.
>    It build well and run well on amd64-current system.
>    All tests passed.(Current version 0.18 there is 1 fail and 4 error in
> tests.)
>

> wen

A couple thoughts:
- please don't forget to run "make update-patches"
- always worth mentioning the benefits of the update. Reading the
  CHANGELOG file, I see a few fixes for python 3.8 and 3.9. so looks like
  worth doing this update.
- the dependencies have changed. I would add the minimum version check on
  py-curtsies as per requires.txt.
- It looks like there's a new dependency on wcwidth. Luckily this port is
  already in the tree so just add it to RUN_DEPENDS

I'll leave it up to Brian as he is the maintainer, but I'd be ok for an
update going in with the above tweaks.