> > I have been in contact with Takashi Hasegawa and he confirmed that
> > there is no restriction as long as the copyright is included, so there
> > are no issues with redistribution or modification. I still think
> > "Freeware" is the most appropriate license comment, but I could change
> > it to "Freeware/MIT", if preferable.
>
> Updated to new mlvwm-0.9.2 release which includes new GitHub hosting,
> upstreamed patches, and minor security improvements.
>
> > OK?
> >
> > Morgan

hello,

The port looks fine for me at the exception of the compilation using
-g, this has to be patched.

===>  Building for mlvwm-0.9.2
making all in ./mlvwm...
cc -g -Wall -Wshadow      -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include [...]

Using your configuration generator I've been able to try it, it
worked fine so far. I am afraid it'd be really hard to configure
for people wanting to try it if they don't have the link to your
configuration.

As for the licence name, I'd prefer someone with more experience
in this. I'm not sure Freeware is ok.