On 2021 Feb 11 (Thu) at 22:47:10 +0100 (+0100), Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan wrote:
:On 2/11/21 9:43 PM, Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan wrote:
:> Hello ports@,
:>
:> Thanks to games/lwjgl3 which was recently imported to the ports tree. It
:> is now possible to play Minecraft 1.13 and above.
:>
:> This patch adds support for launching Minecraft 1.13 and above by
:> generating and applying a OneSix library patch to make MultiMC use the
:> system-wide LWJGL library instead of the version that's from Mojang when
:> you launch Minecraft. A lot of changes to MultiMC was also done to make
:> it load libraries outside of MultiMC's libraries folder.
:>
:> OK?
:>
:
:Here's an updated diff because I forgot to remove a unimportant log print for
:debugging purposes.
:
:It should be good now.
:

I gave the previous version of this diff a spin, and it worked for me
with 1.12.2, 1.16.5, and the most recent snapshot 21w06a.

I did get an error about glfw when I first started it, but once I
switched to java 11 instead of java 8 it just worked.

Should we modify the port to use java 11?

--
In specifications, Murphy's Law supersedes Ohm's.