On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 03:30:52PM -0800, Ryan Freeman wrote:
> Took a stab here, FreeBSD has moved to 2.0.20 and uses Debian's mirror
> to fetch the distfile.  I followed suit.
>
> Never used this WM before, it doesn't even have a root menu, but this
> builds and seems to run as advertised.  Xterms move around and it has
> default sloppy focus.
>
> All patches courtesy of FreeBSD, looks like this version has additional
> themes.

Forgot to mention this is a -fno-common fix

It has been pointed out to me that the HOMEPAGE doesn't actually exist,
and the likelihood of this port being needed still is rather low.

If it is wanted, I suppose HOMEPAGE should just be deleted entirely.

If it is not wanted, I will propose a diff to remove it.