Is anybody still interested in games/spider?  It's a 30-year old
solitaire game.

Our master site is gone, but I've found another one.  The port fails
to build with -fno-common.  When built with -fcommon, it runs, so
it could be repaired.  But getting there means wading through reams and
reams of warnings:
* functions are used before they are declared (=> warning),
* functions are declared without type (=> warning),
* so the functions default to int but return no value (=> warning).

This has been partially addressed in the existing patches, and I've
started fixing more of it, but it goes on and on.

I feel I'm wasting time providing life support to a museum piece.
Can we just remove it?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de