On 2021-03-09, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> Some ports have failures that appear to be issues with the compiler/diff
> and I haven't listed them below; the following are problems with the
> ports themselves:

devel/electron              destructor cannot be declared using a type alias
emulators/BasiliskII        undeclared identifier sem_timedwait
graphics/delaboratory       unknown type name sem_t
inputmethods/scim-anthy     const char [1] cannot be narrowed to bool
mail/kopano/core            bool nullptr_r assignment
multimedia/lives            -fno-common
security/wpa_supplicant     cast to smaller integer type

kopano looks like a simple fix s/NULL/false/, until you realize
that the bad code is generated by swig.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de