On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 17:54:56 +0000
Brian Callahan <bcal...@posteo.net> wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a new port, TIC-80. TIC-80 is a fantasy computer to make,
> play and share tiny games.
> For those of you familiar with PICO-8, TIC-80 is an open source
> alternative.

[...]

> TIC-80 works well for me on amd64. I am interested in hearing about
> big endian systems.

I've tested on macppc.

It builds but does not work. There is no sound, the welcome
screen is red, carts either segfault or display a white window.

Big endian support has been refused upstream [0], the code has
never been written to do so and would need a major refactoring to
make things maintainable. The PR code is interesting to fix
similar issues in other ports though.

Meanwhile, it builds and works fine on amd64, testing in an
empty chroot revealed no missing depends.

OK cwen@, but as you probably guessed with NOT_FOR_ARCHS=${BE_ARCHS}

[0] https://github.com/nesbox/TIC-80/pull/1057/