Daniel Dickman wrote:
> I’ve tried the update and unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. Which
> is too bad because I really want to switch this one over to python3.
>
> After I launch teeworlds, I see a loading bar and hear the music. Then
> the screen goes red and I don’t see anything.
>
> I’m on the latest OpenBSD release that sysupgrade gives me. And this
> box (a lenovo amd64 laptop) has an amdgpu video card.
>
> If you want me to try anything else let me know.

This is unexpected, because I'm running it on amdgpu as well.
See: https://codevoid.de/9/p/rec-screen-20210914_080244.mp4

Is there any console output that looks interesting? Something in
/var/log/messages or Xorg.0.log?

The only issue on amdgpu for me (which is not present on intel) is that
amdgpu freaks out when switching from window mode to fullscreen mode.
Starting the game in one of these modes is fine, but switching within
the game leads to weird flickering and I need to restart X.

Best regards,
Stefan