On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:19:41AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Maybe relevant: https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues/6405

I tried updating libtorrent-rasterbar to 1.2.14 and bumping
TORRENT_{READ,WRITE}_HANDLER_MAX_SIZE by 16 bytes to match what was
discussed in that thread for libtorrent 2.0.x. I still get the same
abort (also the bogus pointer (double free?) seen in the backtrace
suggests that the problem is a different one.