Hello,

I have a working texlive_base port build.A total of 39 Makefile.in's
have been patched in order to have DESTDIR read properly.

Now I am working on the texmf tree. It should be a simple copy of a
directory into /usr/local/share, but I wish to use t# $OpenBSD$

This is what I have:

COMMENT=                "texlive texmf tree distribution"

#MASTER_SITES=

DISTNAME=               texlive_texmf-2007
PKGNAME=                texlive_texmf-2007
CATEGORIES=             print

NO_BUILD=               Yes
NO_REGRESS=             Yes
PKG_ARCH=               *
WRKDIST=                ${WRKDIR}

PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM=   Yes
PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP=     Yes
PERMIT_DISTFILES_CDROM= Yes
PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP=   Yes

do-install:
       ${INSTALL_DATA_DIR} ${WRKBUILD}/texmf-dist

.include <bsd.port.mk>
he fake env to make the PLIST for me.

My questions are:

A) Can I simply remove i386-fake to cause "make fake" to be re-run?
B) What am I doing wrong here? As it stands the contents of
/usr/local/nls is copied into the fake env?!?!
C) Simon: Did you get the ICU port sorted? Soon it will be time to try
and link against that.

I am slighlty worried that only a subset of the commands available
from tetex are installed in my _base pkg (pdflatex and latex
worryingly are missing). I am hoping that the missing commands are
dependant upon the texmf tree at build time; hence their absence.

At some point in the future I will split doc out into a sub-pkg so
that it isnt so huge, but not now.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Edd