On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 19:33:07 +0100
Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>:

> On 2021/09/16 19:02, Omar Polo wrote:
> >
> > Solene Rapenne <sol...@perso.pw> writes:

> > > I added TEST_DEPENDS , it can make 23 checks before failing
> > > when trying to download its own sources to use the README.md file...
> > > but I suppose 23 checks working is better than nothing.
>
> No need to list RUN_DEPENDS in TEST_DEPENDS
>
> > I was distracted by the error output and the /writes_to_HOME lines.  It
> > seems that all but that test are succeeding, which is good I guess.
>
> PORTHOME=${WRKDIR} probably helps with the /writes_to_HOME
>
> > > It's now depending on pandoc for RUN_DEPENDS
> >
> > I've seen these two nits only now, but I'm not familiar with the python
> > infrastructure in ports so they may be wrong/opinable:
> >
> >  - comment starts with uppercase; also maybe specify that's a python
> >    wrapper?
>
> Python is a proper noun so uppercase is preferable there
>
> >  - use ``py-wheel${MODPY_FLAVOR}'' instead of ``py-wheel,python3''
>
> correct
>
> > If by any chance I'm not wrong, here's an updated tarball.
> >
> > Cheers!

new tarballs attached

- py-pypandoc comment has now uppercased Python, added PORTHOME
- removed a trailing whitespace in apostrophe

Apostrophe complains about missing texlive for exporting PDF but it
does so with a nice GUI explaining what is missing. I prefer not add
texlive as a run dependency, ok?