On 10/16/2021 8:50 PM, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:

On Wed, Oct 13 2021, j...@wxcvbn.org wrote:
Bulk build on riscv64.ports.openbsd.org

Started : Mon Sep 27 06:14:45 MDT 2021
Finished: Tue Oct 12 22:40:26 MDT 2021
Duration: 15 Days 16 hours 26 minutes

Built using OpenBSD 7.0 (GENERIC.MP) #71: Mon Sep 27 01:58:04 MDT 2021

Built 8695 packages
Brad noticed the lack of devel/boost package.

It wasn't built because of numpy missing, and numpy itself is missing
because of the lack of fortran support.  Actually the lack of a lang/gcc
port for OpenBSD/riscv64.

While I've tried to get lang/gcc/{8,11} to build and compile useful
stuff after k2k21, I don't have a working recipe yet.  In the meantime
we could make numpy optional in devel/boost.  I can clean up a wip diff
for this, but first, what do you folks think?
Lets see what you have for a diff first.

(AFAIK boost_numpy the shared lib isn't used in the ports tree).

Ya, I did not find anything that used the library.