2007/4/18, Landry Breuil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi !

Okey, so with more feedback from Christian Ruege, i reworked the update
posted yesterday on Xfce core libs. I reverted the patches disabling
gtk-docs,
removed the unnecessary USE_LIBTOOL and EXTRACT_SUFX, and moved
devel/libxfce4util to x11/xfce4/libxfce4util.

All _new_ patches are here :

http://gcu.info/~gaston/patches/xfce4.4.1/

Okay, btw i had a new full working patchset for Xfce 4.4.1 update correcting
most reported bugs/glitches, but as Gtk2 has been upgraded, it's not
compatible anymore.... so i'll rework this patchset with the new
gtk/glib/atk/pango/vte libs.

If ppl are _really_ interested in testing this patchset (will only work with
gtk 2.8/glib 2.10/vte 0.11 et al.), it's available here :
http://gruiik.info/stuff/new/xfce4-4.4.1-patchset.tgz
(tested only on i386atm, i have to upgrade my sparc64 to build it too)

Don't worry, Xfce 4.4.1 is coming soon in ports, i'm working full-time on it
:)

Landry