Hi,

Qt5's cmake files are installed in /usr/local/lib/qt5/cmake/. Many other
software packages install their cmake in /usr/local/lib/cmake/. Is
there a reason Qt5's cmake files are not installed in
/usr/local/lib/cmake/?

The reason I'm asking is that if I'm building a Qt5/cmake project
outside the ports tree, I have to manually add something like
    set(CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH /usr/local/lib/qt5/cmake)
to the project's CMakeLists.txt file because otherwise cmake won't find
Qt5's cmake files. Sometimes that's a bit annoying.

If you're OK with changing this, I can have a look at creating a diff.

Caspar