Multireply, really...

Mikolaj: RTHREADS in kernel makes no difference at this point
and the problem seems to be within ld.so, see below...

> wine-0.9.37 compiles on OpenBSD 4.1, except the dnsapi

Michael: I don't care whether there are dlls which does not compile
until wine is running, but feel free to patch dnsapi if you really want to.

> Execution leads to segfault.
> (Note: Generic kernel _has_ SYSV MSG/SHM/SEM....and I
> have not forgot sysctl machdep.userldt=1)
>
> I know there are some issues about wine's use of
> kernel threads on OpenBSD. I am clueless about the
> true
> problem though. If possible, I would like
> some comments on the ktrace kdump.

looks familiar.

before you even get to problems with threads, you have problems
with wine wanting to control where things are located.

I've got a port of 0.9.10 that gets a little farther than
what you got here.  loads libwine and libc, but cannot load
ntdll.dll.so.

try setting 'ac_cv_cflags__Wl___section_start__interp_0x7bf00400=no'
in your environment before running configure and see if that
gets you any farther.

Uhm....not really....

definitely not a trivial port.

I found this, so I think one has to figure out whether ld.so works
as it should, before even thinking about a wine port.
I have been really discouraged by now, so don't expect any fireworks.

http://www.kerneltraffic.org/wine/wn20030829_185.html#3