On 9/12/2022 12:07 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

There's a chicken-and-egg problem if those files ever got lost from ftp.o.o though.

--
  Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.

On 12 September 2022 16:47:13 Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:

On 9/12/2022 11:02 AM, Solène Rapenne wrote:

Le Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:24:43 +0100,
Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> a écrit :

On 2022/09/12 13:53, Solène Rapenne wrote:
Hello,

I was running distfiles-openbsd.perso.pw, but after a server migration
it's gone. My new server can't handle the new files because it's super
tight on disk space.

These two ports don't have a working MASTER_SITES anymore:

games/teeworlds
security/sshlockout

Someone should host the sources, or we should delete the ports.

You can always add the distfiles to a repo on github and point at the raw
url. See e.g. mail/greyscanner

I've lost the tarballs when I migrated the server...

There are copies of the distfiles mirrored at..

http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/

I wasn't implying that ftp.o.o should be the primary. Just that the distfiles were lost
and here are copies. Another primary should be setup.