Here is a draft port of Bazel, a polyglot build tool.

Web site: https://bazel.build/

In my testing, this port works on amd64. The build runs out of
memory on i386. I don't have hardware suitable for testing on
other architectures.

Would anyone like to test it and/or provide comments? (Thanks go
to the developer who offered suggestions on an earlier version of
this port. I tried to incorporate all of them.)

One detail is that `make clean` fails, because of a 'permission
denied' error when attempting to delete a read-only directory. A
simple `chmod` resolves the issue, but I didn't find a way in the
makefile to invoke `chmod` at the right time.

Feedback/suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.