On 2022/11/24 01:23, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>      I updated ports today, then databases/pkglocatedb build failed,
> the last lines of build log is :
>
> x11/gnome/seahorse-sharing (print-plist)
> x11/gnome/todo (print-plist)
> x11/i3-mousedrag (print-plist)
> x11/kde-applications/kdesdk-kioslaves (print-plist)
> x11/kde-applications/zeroconf-ioslave (print-plist)

x11/kde-applications/kdesdk-kioslaves and x11/kde-applications/zeroconf-ioslave
(and i3-mousedrag) were removed before 7.2

Check that /usr/ports is all up to date, there are no relevant local changes,
and that you don't have any conflicting ports in /usr/ports/mystuff

(sometimes pkglocatedb errors are printed quite a lot above the end,
though in this case I think these last lines are the relevant ones)