On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 06:51:36AM +0200, steven mestdagh wrote:
> Landry Breuil [2007-06-12, 23:49:49]:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i've cleaned libsexy PLIST, and retested/rebuilded these three ports on
> > a fresh new install.. builds and works fine here @i386, please try and
> > comment :)
> >
> > http://ports.gcu.info/doku.php/openbsd/devel/libsexy
> > additional widgets for gtk
>
> this seems to be more appropriate in the x11 category.  works on amd64.
> maybe you can add the html documentation in the package?

Yep, done, here is the new tgz :
http://gcu.info/~gaston/ports/libsexy-0.1.11_3.tar.gz
I previously removed html documentation because i was adviced so during
the porting of xfce4.4... dunno which policy uses OpenBSD on gtk-doc
html pages. Anyway, patch has been removed, PLIST updated, and html doc
is in :)

> > http://ports.gcu.info/doku.php/openbsd/x11/xfce4/notification-daemon-xfce
> > depends on libnotify, d-bus and libsexy, needs to be untarred in x11/xfce4
> > to use x11/xfce4/Makefile.inc
> > http://ports.gcu.info/doku.php/openbsd/mail/claws-mail-notification
> > build/run-depends on claws-mail and run-depends on notification-daemon-xfce
> > is the construction RUN_DEPENDS=${BUILD_DEPENDS} still correct ? i've
> > seen various comments about this on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> no, this should be avoided, because you can easily get unneeded runtime
> dependencies on stuff like gmake, libtool, etc.

Okay, i see.. corrected :
http://gcu.info/~gaston/ports/claws-mail-notification_3.tgz

I've updated
http://gcu.info/~gaston/ports/notification-daemon-xfce-0.3.7_2.tar.gz
too to make it LIB_DEPENDS on x11/libsexy instead of devel/libsexy

Thanks  for the feedback,

Landry