On 2023/04/30 17:35, Omar Polo wrote:
> It looks fine to me, but i've only build-tested.  There's only one
> thing that is probably off: during fake this warning is printed:

I expect it was there before too.

> It could originate from this change
>
> https://github.com/lensfun/lensfun/commit/9ec857bb403accc262a9b5a9c2921b5c064fc9c8
>
> : --- apps/CMakeLists.txt
> : +++ apps/CMakeLists.txt
> : @@ -42,5 +42,5 @@
> : -    INSTALL(CODE "execute_process(COMMAND ${PYTHON} ${SETUP_PY} install
> --prefix=${SETUP_PY_INSTALL_PREFIX})")
> : +    INSTALL(CODE "execute_process(COMMAND ${PYTHON} ${SETUP_PY} install
> --prefix=\$ENV{DESTDIR}${SETUP_PY_INSTALL_PREFIX})")

It's because it's using "setup.py install" at all - that is deprecated,
python software is supposed to be moving to pep517 installers.

Probably too much hassle to fix in a cmake port, I think I'd ignore it
for now.

It does however need a BUILD_DEPENDS on py-setuptools (otherwise
different files are produced and packaging fails).