On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 02:53:41PM -0700, Ryan Freeman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a new port for crispy-doom.
> last thread here: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=163917053508968&w=2
> Hexen has the crispy treatment since the last preliminary port was posted.

Follow-up on this with latest version 6.0. Since last email, Strife has also
been added to the line-up of supported games.

New tarball attached; someone should take maintainer. If Ryan isn't
interested, I will take maintainer.

The only hiccup I see is that `make package` leads to some complaints about
several section 6 manpages not having a NAME section. Turns out they all
just have an invocation of docgen in there. I sampled most of the other man
pages and the remaining ones seem to be fine.

ok?