Thanks, Jacob..

I remember having read something about how to handle porting libraries,
but couldn't find that on the homepage any more...

It doesn't seem to use libtool, so I fixed the naming of the libraries
in the Makefiles. I think it should be libfoo.so.major.minor...

Thanks again, I'll resubmit port after building and testing it again.

Regards,
Julian