Hi,

working on the ft2demos ports that I'll send out shortly, I stumbled
on the issue that pkg-config (.pc) files for Qt5Core and others are
missing the -L option to actually locate the library at link time.

We'd need something like :

Libs: -L${libdir} -lQt5Core

in the .pc file, while the installed versions have only

Libs: -lQt5Core

I've tried to figure out a fix by myself, but I really don't know
enough about qmake/cmake to understand what's going on. as the files
created in build-amd64 during the build do include the proper -L
option. It gets removed sometime later during fake apparently.

Any clues ?
--
Matthieu Herrb