Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> On 2023/06/11 12:56, Benjamin Stürz wrote:

> > > I only count 1 developer ok so far (op@).
> >
> > Sorry, I thought
> > >  Build and tests OK on current/amd64 in a VM on VirtualBox.
> > by Laurent Cheylus <f...@free.fr> also counted as an ok.
>
> Only developer OKs count for that.

In OpenBSD, and "ok" is a formal statement made in a commit message to
indicate both review & shared responsibility.  The latter means, if an
an error is introduced, such persons are equally responsible to handle
the in-tree details such as potentially backing it out, further fixing
etc.  In addition, it also causes the commit log to track people who are
familiar with a particular subsystem.  In the future, this can suggest who
should see changes there, without throwing diffs into void and hoping for
an answer.