On Wed, Jul 05, 2023 at 03:25:53AM -0400, Ian Darwin wrote:
> This time with the attachement.
>
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2023 at 02:07:01AM -0400, Ian Darwin wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 04, 2023 at 03:20:41AM -0400, Ian Darwin wrote:
> > > Descr:
> > > Cereal is a header-only C++11 serialization library. It takes
> > > arbitrary data types and reversibly turns them into different
> > > representations, such as compact binary encodings, XML, or JSON.
> > > Cereal was designed to be fast, light-weight, and easy to extend -
> > > it has no external dependencies and can be easily bundled with
> > > other code or used standalone.
> > >
> > > Dependency for WIP cad/prusaslicer
> > >
> > > Comments/OKs/improvements welcome.
> >
> > Merged Makefile with one done independently by Renato Aguiar, thanks.

I'd capitalise C++ in COMMENT;  as you like.

HOMEPAGE is set automatically from GH_*, you can leave it out.

configure still searches for boost and doxygen.
If you disable the dedicated default-on options, everything gets skipped
as expected:

CONFIGURE_ARGS =        -DBUILD_DOC=OFF \
                        -DBUILD_SANDBOX=OFF \
                        -DSKIP_PERFORMANCE_COMPARISON=ON

However, this leaves 74 out of 75 tests fail, apparently because none of
the test binaries are being built.

Easy fix for now is an additional -DBUILD_TESTS=OFF (default ON), but I'd
prefer if we make tests work.

With these for CONFIGURE_ARGS added, OK kn