On Sun, Jul 16, 2023 at 08:38:09PM -0700, Andrew Hewus Fresh wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 16, 2023 at 08:10:59PM -0700, Chris Bennett wrote:
> > I am WIP on some Apache module ports that I want to submit when ready.
>
> Yay!
>

> > I want to bring in Apache::AuthCookie and Apache2::AuthCookieDBI
> >
> > portgen tries to build Apache::Test, but it is already in base and has a
> > version good for these ports.
> >
> > Is this a bug or should I just not use portgen for these?
>
> Why do you think Apache::Test is in base?
>
> $ corelist Apache::Test
>
> Data for 2023-04-23
> Apache::Test was not in CORE (or so I think)
> $ perl -MApache::Test -e0
> Can't locate Apache/Test.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
> Apache::Test module) (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/sparc64-openbsd
> /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl /usr/libdata/perl5/sparc64-openbsd
> /usr/libdata/perl5).
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
>

> It looks like Apache-Test is its own dist
> https://metacpan.org/dist/Apache-Test
>
> Did you perhaps use the cpan tooling to install it?

Oops!

I haven't got the faintest idea what I did previously.
I did locate `Apache/Test` and failed to notice the local.
I couldn't find Apache-Test in ports or installed here as a package.
Which is why I didn't notice the /local/

I guess my next step will have to be p5-Apache-Test

We had p5-Apache-Test in the past. How do I find the old CVS copies or
which version of OpenBSD was it that had either a working or broken
copy?

I built a private copy of Apache::AuthCookie years ago when Apache was
1.x I really liked it. Now things have changed a lot. A private copy
seems stupid now.

--
Chris Bennett