On Sunday 01 July 2007 11:38:44 pm Keith Richardson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Eclipse was working fine for a while after initial install but now keeps
> on crashing on me randomly.  It will start up fine and then, during some
> action (expanding a folder, build the application, etc...) it will crash.
>
> Attached is the crash log and a backtrace.  I still have the core if
> anyone needs any more output from the resulting core.
>
> I am running 4.1-release and 4.1-stable ports.  4.1 was a clean install.

From the information you provided (which was great) this appears
to be a non-OpenBSD related hotspot crash. You could try the -current
port which is now at update 11 srcs and might fix this for you.
cd /usr/ports/devel/jdk; cvs -q up -PAd java.port.mk; cd 1.5;
cvs -q up -PAd

Disclaimer: using -current ports on -stable/-release is not
supported, however this isolated case should work and at some
point I may back-port the updates into -stable anyway. Let
me know of any porting issues off list.

-Kurt