On Tue Sep 19, 2023 at 9:38 PM CEST, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2023/09/19 13:13, Aaron Bieber wrote:

> Doesn't seem all that old? 2022 and only one version behind the
> latest on https://github.com/yarnpkg/yarn/releases/

Without wanting to imply anything: Yarn 1.x has been in maintenance mode since
January 2020 and will eventually stop being supported if it hasn't happened
already:

"This repository holds the sources for Yarn 1.x (latest version at the time of
this writing being 1.22). New releases (at this time the 3.2.3, although we're
currently working on our next major) are tracked on the yarnpkg/berry
repository,
this one here being mostly kept for historical purposes and the occasional
hotfix
we publish to make the migration from 1.x to later releases easier."

https://github.com/yarnpkg/yarn