From: Renato Aguiar <ren...@renatoaguiar.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 20:46:25 -0700
To: OpenBSD ports <ports@openbsd.org>
Cc: Sebastien Marie <sema...@online.fr>
Subject: NEW: devel/zls 0.11.0

I attached a port of zls (Zig Language Server). I hope it is not too late to
make it to the release :)

I'm copying the maintainer of lang/zig since both ports should be kept in
sync.

pkg/DESCR:

The Zig Language Server (zls) is a tool that implements Microsoft's
Language Server Protocol for Zig in Zig. In simpler terms: it'll
provide you with completions, go-to definition, etc. when you write
Zig code!

--
Renato Aguiar

----- End forwarded message -----