On Sat, 11 Nov 2023, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 11:58:27AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2023/11/11 11:53, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > These oldies still depend on py-gtk2 and hance python2.
> > > I propose we remove them.
> > >
> > > x11/driconf
> > > x11/gammapage
> >
> > OK

ok with me too

> > > graphics/comix
> >
> > OK, if someone wants simular functionality they can port MComix

ok

> > > x11/obmenu
> >
> > https://github.com/keithbowes/obmenu
> >
> > > I am letting gimp alone because espie is using whatever old plugins that
> > > still
> > > need python2.
> >
> > I do agree with keeping gimp 2 for now, I'd quite like to have a stable
> > 3.0 release before we change that ..
> >
> > While on the subject, looking at the other ports using py2-Pillow we have:
> >
> > games/fretsonfire

let's keep for now, the blocker for moving pygame to python3 & sdl2 is
angrydd which breaks under sdl2 due to some tricks with the offscreen
buffer from what i can tell. Until this can be solved, pygame will stay on
sdl1 and pythong2

> > security/volatility

I'd prefer to keep this for now. There is volatility3 which is what we can
update to. I did most of the work so I'd like to keep this port for now so
I can do the update.