Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks @Stefan for the archive with fixed files.
I will add all the fixes from Stefan to the pull request at
https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/pull/170

There is a known problem on the aarch64 architecture in Serious Sam The
Second Encounter. Game freezes on the splash screen when you select New
Game in the menu. The solution is to edit or create a new
SamTSE/Scripts/Game_startup.ini file with the line sam_strFirstLevel =
"Levels\\LevelsMP\\1_1_Palenque.wld;]

Serious Sam's code is portable, so adding supported architectures is not
difficult. Need to add the architecture definition here:
https://github.com/tx00100xt/SeriousSamClassic/blob/70b3d5eb58be32501fd7c1c3fd2a11e911f69db4/SamTFE/Sources/Engine/Base/Types.h#L79
And add compiler flags here:
https://github.com/tx00100xt/SeriousSamClassic/blob/70b3d5eb58be32501fd7c1c3fd2a11e911f69db4/SamTFE/Sources/CMakeLists.txt#L355
For such an extraordinary architecture as e2k, it was enough to specify the
definition in Engine/Base/Types.h and the game started.

If you need any more fixes please write.
Best Regards,
Alexander.